A Liquid Turf hardener. Liquid Iron provides rapid green-up of amenity turf.
- Rapid green-up without excessive foliar growth
- Helps to harden turf making it less susceptible to disease
- Contains 7%Fe
How does Liquid Iron work?
While Iron is not part of the plants' chlorophyll structure, it is requiredto produce chlorophyll, which gives plants their green colour. Iron also plays an important role in reactions involving photosynthesis, nitrogen utilisation and root growth. Liquid Iron provides the turf with a source of Iron.
How to apply Liquid Iron
- Liquid Iron can be used on all types of sports and amenity turf and can be applied all year round.
- Use biocides safely.
- Always read the label and product information before use.
Pack details of Liquid Iron
- Pack size: 20 litres
- Application Rate: 10-15 lts/ha
Sales are restricted to over 18s only.
Please note: We are unable to sell or deliver this item to anyone under the age of 18. An age verification process is in place to check all orders. Physical proof of age may be required before dispatch, as well as at point of delivery.
Got a question?
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our prices are inclusive of VAT.
Please enquire for bulk load prices.
Only delivery options relevant to you and your postcode are suggested upon checkout. You can find out more about deliveries here.